Kneipp for Beginners
- 6 nights
* 7 days/6 nights (Sun.-Sat.) half board
* 6 different Kneipp showers
* 1 full-body massage - 30 min.
* 1 Aqua gymnastics
Further services included:
* Gymnastics (Mon.-Fri.), Nordic Walking, lectures, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, infrared booth, fitness room, bicycles, bathrobe during your stay per person
- 02.12.2018 until 30.11.2019
Re-energise yourself - easily and sustainably! With the original therapy of Sebastian Kneipp, which is more relevant today than ever, you wil activate your body's functions and therefore also increase your wellness.
Sebastian Kneipp's (1821-1897) comprehensive thinking is today still considered ground-breaking for naturopathy and contemporary preventative medicine. Over the course of his life, Kneipp combined the knowledge of the therapeutic effect of water and medicinal plants with his own findings to establish a system of beliefs. In doing so, the pastor and naturopath created a visionary concept of life which considers man, his routine habits and natural environment inseparably as a balanced unit and established a close association amongst the elements of water, plants, exercise, nutrition and balance.
The name Kneipp therefore not only stands for scientifically proven naturopathic products and treatments, but for a comprehensive lifestyle.
Standard double room: 504,- €
VisaMastercardAmerican ExpressDebit cardTransferCash
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
- For travellers with a dog
- For wheelchair users