- 3 nights
- 3 nights with breakfast in Bad Ischl
- guided tour through the Kaiservilla
- tour of the Bad Ischl Town Museum
- guided tour of the Lehár-Villa
- snack at Café Zauner
- 1-day admission to the Salzkammergut Thermal Spa (saltwater bath)
- guided town tour (approx. 1,5 hours, in German language)
- spa concerts (daily May-August)
- Salzkammergut Holiday-Planer
- "Ischler Gulden" - a token coin with the value of € 10,00
- 01.05.2019 until 01.10.2019
Combine cultural pleasures with a feeling of well-being in the Bad Ischl Salzkammergut Thermal Spa!
Culture and wellness are easily combinable in Bad Ischl. Everyone who would like to educate themselves culturally while at the same time relaxing should visit the Salzkammergut Therme with its thermal baths. A visit to the Imperial Villa is also always a pleasure, since you can experience there the very personal and unchanged surroundings of Emperor Franz Joseph I.
rate per person in a double room:
- privat room from € 171,00 per person (single room on request)
- pension € 207,00 per person (single room on request)
- 3-star accommodation from € 201,00 per person (single room on request)
- 4-star hotel from € 300,00 per person (single room on request)
- Ask for surcharge for Villa Seilern Vital Resort and Hotel Royal
- Apartment from € 189,00 per person (this category is without breakfast)
All wellness offers are available as vouchers!