Forget the hustle and bustle of everyday’s life and enjoy the calmness of Hallstatt, one of the most picturesque villages in the Alps. The “Kleine Auszeit | Authentic Hallstatt” apartment offers you the perfect starting point for discovering the region, giving you an authentic ambience with all modern comforts you need.
Located in the center of Hallstatt, it is easy to access all important sights within minutes. You can find several restaurants, shops and hiking trails just around the corner. The building itself is called the "Aichbergersche Haus" and it is famous because it marks the beginning of the inner zone of Hallstatt, which burned down hundreds of years ago. Because of monumental protection laws, the house still has to be painted red in order to remind us of the dangers of fire. So plunge into an authentic experience and enjoy the mixture of modern comforts and a traditional environment.
The apartment is coming with a living- and bedroom, a full equipped kitchen, a bathroom with daylight. The entrance- and small dining area offers lake view. WIFI, flatscreen TV and audio facility make you feel home within a minute.
The apartment is managed by the Hallstatt Hideaway. firstname.lastname@example.org (please mention that you are interested in the “Kleine Auszeit | Authentic Hallstatt”)
- Without board
Please get in touch for more information.
* Salzburg - Highway A1 – Exit Thalgau – Bad Ischl – 20 km to Hallstatt
* Vienna - Highway A1 – Exit Regau – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt
* Villach - exit Golling or St. Martin - Richtung Gosau - Hallstatt
* Graz - Liezen - Bad Aussee - Obertraun - Hallstatt
By train: www.oebb.at and westbahn.at
* Vienna: Railway station Vienna West – Attnang Puchheim – Hallstatt – ferry
* Salzburg: Salzburg – Attnang Puchheim – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt – ferry
By bus from Salzburg:
*Salzburg – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt
Price on request.
Opened the whole year.
- NK Edelweiss
- Suitable for couples
- Room / apartment available for non-smokers
Dr. Friedrich Morton-Weg 26b
+49 1602 375686
Mrs Ursula Eyrainer
Dr. Friedrich Morton-Weg 26 a
+49 1602 375686