Skiing Area Postalm
Visit the second largest Alpine plateau in Europe.
Delight in Austria’s largest area of Alpine pastureland and enjoy the sunshine and the natural beauty. An unforgettable range of sporting and leisure pursuits awaits, as does the unique cosy atmosphere of original rustic mountain huts and traditional inns, too.
The Winterpark Postalm offers physical activity in the snow for active guests and the whole family.
18th of December to 21st of March daily from 09:00 to 16:00 - a sufficient snow situation assumend.
- Parking space: 100
- Bus parking space: 10
- 5,3 km: easy
- 5,5 km: medium
- 1,2 km: difficult
- Sports Shop
- 3 Tows
- 1 Chairlifts
- 1 Plate lifts
- 1 Magic carpets
- Toboggan run type: Natural toboggan run
- length: 1 km
- Altitude difference: 200 m
- by foot
- Refreshment points : Stroblerhütte and Blonde Hütte
- Toboggan rental: At the Stroblerhütte and the Ski Rental
- Cross-country skiiing
- Toilet facility
- Restaurant / pub : Numerous romantic huts invite you to linger.
- Sport courses : Postalm ski school - Gabi Pilz. Friendly instructors will train you in all areas of snow sports.
- Suitable for groups
- Suitable for schools
- Suitable for kids (all ages)
- Suitable for pushchairs
- Suitable for single travelers
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
- Suitable for children
The Postalm Winter Park in the Salzkammergut is the perfect family ski area for extended skiing holidays. Ski fans of all ages get their money's worth here and can spend an unforgettable time on Austria's largest alpine pasture.
Please get in touch for more information.