Parish Church of Palting
Palting Parish Church
The wonderful one-nave parish church of Palting was built in Gothic style around 1325. The interior features truly outstanding Baroque decorations and elaborate stucco works of J. M. Vierthaler, dating back to 1740.
In the Lady Chapel a beautiful altar dedicated to the Virgin Mary can be found. This masterpiece was designed by the famous artist Meinrad Guggenbichler in 1717.