Today the "Trinkhalle" is the cultural heart of the town and hosts concerts and exhibitions. .
The pump room of Ischl - the "Trinkhalle" - was built between 1829 - 1831 in the classictstic style. The colonnade and chessboard frieze along the cornice are examples of this period. Between 1851 - 1853 two lavishly glazed wings were added. The building was revitalised in 2008 for the occasion of the "OÖ Landesausstellung" exhibition.
Since 2008, the Bad Ischl Tourist Information Centre and the "Kulturplattform Bad Ischl" are located in the "Trinkhalle" of Bad Ischl.
The rooms of the "Trinkhalle" are available for celebrations and events.
- Wifi (free of charge)
- Toilet facility
Please get in touch for more information.