© Foto: Oberösterreich Tourismus GmbH/Robert Maybach: Gesellige Runde am Wolfgangsee
Gruppe junger Menschen auf einem Steg am Wolfgangsee

Pfarrkirche

Mehrnbach, Oberösterreich, Österreich
  • Suitable for groups

Construction of the first church began in 788, ... ... which was consecrated in 911 to the Franconian Martin, Bishop of Tours, and is one of the oldest churches in our region.

On 1 March 1957, the current Gothic church, which is decorated with a ribbed vault, was consecrated by Auxiliary Bishop Heinrich von Passau.

The side aisles of the current three-aisled parish church were added in the 16th century.
The four wooden reliefs in the Chapel of the Virgin Mary by a Lower Bavarian carver also date from this century.

The Gothic parish church is dedicated to St Martin. There are several swan altars inside.
Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers
  • Suitable for groups

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


Pfarrkirche
Mehrnbach 60
4941 Mehrnbach

Phone +43 7752 82575
mobile +43 676 87765225
E-Mail pfarre.mehrnbach@dioezese-linz.at
Web www.mehrnbach.at
http://www.mehrnbach.at

Contact person
Diakon GR Johann Traunwieser

We speak the following languages

German

powered by TOURDATA