Rohrauer Horse Adventure Farm
At the 'Rohrauer' riding adventure farm, we offer animal play groups and individual riding lessons for young and old horse lovers.
Among other things, we offer healing riding therapy on well-trained horses and ponies, children's birthday parties with all the farm animals and catering with organic products from our own production and fun theme days as well as school on the farm - excursions round off the offer. . The idyllic location of the farm invites you to linger.
The gentle way to riding
- Introduction to the subject of horses
- Reducing fears and prejudices
- Building friendships with horses and other children
- Exercise in the fresh air
Pedagogical riding support
- Fun games with the horse on the horse and around the horse ...
- Games that focus on the horse, but not only on riding ...
- Group dynamic sessions in the great outdoors and fresh air ...
- Learning with fun and without pressure to perform ...
- Simply having fun doing things together
all year round
- by arrangement
The Steyrtal is served by bus lines 452 (Rohr-Bad Hall-Steinbach a. d. Steyr) and 433 (Steyr-Molln-Kirchdorf).
Details at www.ooevv.at
Arrival by car:
From Salzburg/Linz: A1 motorway exit Sattledt > via Kremsmünster > Bad Hall > into the Steyrtal.
From Vienna: A1 motorway exit Haag > B42 > B122 > B140 into the Steyrtal
From Passau: A8 Passau > Wels > A9 motorway exit Sattledt > Kremsmünster > Bad Hall > into the Steyrtal
From Graz: A9 Pyhrnautobahn > motorway exit Klaus > into the Steyrtal
- Riding hall
- Riding arena
- Horsebox rentals: 1
- Sport courses
Current prices on request
- Suitable for couples
- Suitable for children
Please get in touch for more information.