This was where the town hall once stood, although by the time it burned down in 1809, it had already been convented into a granary. The property passed into private hands in 1824, when it was rebuilt in its current form. Besides marking the border between the upper an lower town squares, the house is also remarkable on account of a fresco painted by Prof. Fritz Fröhlich of Linz in 1952.
The building used to host the town hall, later on the grain market and burnt down in 1809. From 1824 it was owned privately and built in its present form. The building separates the lower from the upper town square. The fresco (woman holding a savings bank and a dancing Innviertl couple) were painted by Prof. Fritz Fröhlich (Linz 1952).
- All weather
- Suitable for groups
- Suitable for schools
- Suitable for kids (all ages)
- Suitable for single travelers
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
Please get in touch for more information.