©
© Foto: Oberösterreich Tourismus GmbH/Robert Maybach: Gesellige Runde am Wolfgangsee
Gruppe junger Menschen auf einem Steg am Wolfgangsee

St. Martin's Castle

St. Martin im Innkreis, Oberösterreich, Österreich



Baroque-style St. Martin's Castle was built by Johann Adolf von Tattenbach-Rheinstein in 1630. In 1723 a disastrous fire destroyed the entire building which was rebuilt again a few years later. The new rectangular castle features an outstanding Castle Chapel in Baroque style (dating back to 1726) with two magnificent lime wood carvings.

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


St. Martin's Castle
Arco-Zinneberg
4973 St. Martin im Innkreis

+43 7751 61 - 02

Contact person
Schloss St. Martin

We speak the following languages

German

powered by TOURDATA