- All weather
- Suitable for groups
About hundred years after the first dissolution of their monastery at the Linzerstraße the Capuchin Monks returned back to Braunau in 1893 and built at the Ringstraße a new church with an adjoining convent. The church was renewed in 1968 and the nicely restored figures of Braunau's former Calvary-Mount found their spot in the church's interior.
5280 Braunau am Inn
Phone +43 7722 62644
Fax machine +43 7722 62644 - 14