Parish Church of Oepping
Oepping´s Baroque parish church was built between 1693 and 1695 by the Italian Carlo Antonio Carlone.
In the course of the Peasants´ War the small church of Oepping was destroyed by a fire and reconstructed again in the same year. Many years later the parish authority decided to build a bigger church: the foundation of the new church by Michael Felder, the abbot of Schlägl Abbey, is dating back to April 29, 1693. In 1695 construction works were completed. Between the years 1994 and 1996 the church´s interior was renovated again by adding also a new organ built by the German organ expert W. Führer from Wilhelmshaven.