©
© Foto: Oberösterreich Tourismus GmbH/Robert Maybach: Gesellige Runde am Wolfgangsee
Gruppe junger Menschen auf einem Steg am Wolfgangsee

Church of the Annunciation

Taufkirchen an der Pram, Oberösterreich, Österreich

The Church is dedicated to Saint Mary - Mother of God.

The Gothic-style Church has a central nave and was erected around the year 1450 by master builder Stefan Krumenauer. The church that you see was built by stages. In 1922 the impressive pointed tower fell in and was completely rebuilt within the following year. The mortuary and the Mount of Olives´ Chapel were added to the Church later on. The most precious items the Church are a gorgeous Madonna statue and the new pipe organ.

  • opened daily
  • open to the public

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers
  • Toilet facility

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


Church of the Annunciation
Schärdinger Straße 6
4775 Taufkirchen an der Pram

+43 7719 7223
pfarre.taufkirchen.pram@dioezese-linz.at

Contact person
Mr Rev. Dr. Moses Valentine Chukwujekwu


+43 7719 7223

We speak the following languages

German

powered by TOURDATA