Musik Club Rosenau-Seewalchen
The Musikverein Rosenau-Seewalchen was founded in 1951 by Transylvanian refugees. The name refers to the district of the municipality Rosenau Seewalchen.
history </ b>
In the fall of 1944 was due to the war, the evacuation of most of the German population of Northern Transylvania to Upper and Lower Austria. 1945 moved some of the Transylvanian Saxons in the former barracks of the "Reich Labour Service" in Kammer am Attersee., These places also a common room where you could meet the needs for companionship and musical embellishment of life was.
With some music-loving residents of the camp in Barack Kammer am Attersee, the former military musician Georg Lingner began in 1951 with the construction of a brass band. G. Lingner took the fortunes of the chapel in the hand, was Kapellmeister and trained young musicians, so music-making was already possible in a short time.
Foundation </ b>
At the meeting on 29 June 1951 18 men then founded the "Transylvanian Chapel Kammer am Attersee." That was the birth of today's Rosenauer music. Barrack In the rehearsals took place and soon the band could occur at various church gatherings and other occasions.
all year round
- Parking space: 5
- Toilet facility
- All weather
- Suitable for kids (6 - 14 Year)
- Suitable for teenagers
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
Please get in touch for more information.
Musik Club Rosenau-Seewalchen Bahnweg 5
4863 Seewalchen am Attersee
+43 660 6650100
Mr Obmann Christoph Huber