A significant work of art by the Master of Seeon in the parish church of Inzersdorf in Upper Austria.
The Madonna statue was created around 1430. It is unknown where the Madonna was originally located. There is evidence that it was not until 1917 that it was found in a farmer's chapel in the village, from where it was transferred in 1927 to the former blacksmith's stables, which had been converted into a church. Since 1975 it can be admired in the newly built church. The Madonna underwent baroque alterations in the 18th century and was modified again in the 19th century. The work of art, which is significant among art historians, is attributed to the Seeon master, whose name is not known.