25. Bakers Corner
1577 to 1668 Baker's House
Original name "Bäck im Winkel" (Baker in the Corner)
Later refered to as bakers corner
From 1577 to 1688 this house was used as a bakery with the name baker in the corner. The words were reduced to baker´s corner. From 1692 to 1849 the house was used by a roper. From 1896 until the 1970ies it was home to the painters Steffny, from which the name Steffny house was derived.