Pharmacy since 1619 until december of 2018 originally just for members of the camber of commerce
The pharmacy has been located in the building found at Traungasse 5-7 or Marktplatz 15 without a break from 1619 till December of 2018. From the beginning, the pharmacy put itself at service of the chamber of commerce workers which is why it obtained the name “Salzkammergut-Pharmacy”. In 1888 Mag. Leopold Eberstaller and his brother Mag. Emmerich Eberstaller took on the pharmacy. Until this day it´s in possession of the family´s ancestors. In late 2018 the traditional pharmacy moved to the city district “Traundorf” and can now be found at Georgstraße 5. The magnificent building delights passers-by to date.