Existed before 1533 old salt trader and catering house and hostel of the millers
The so called Hofrichter-house has existed before 1533. As the name gives away the so called “Hofrichter” lived in this house one time. Because of his reputation and meaning during the process of document-issuing his residence was often located near the town hall. It is one of the oldest salt trader houses of the city which served not only as a catering house but also as a hostel for the millers. From 1870 onwards it has housed a pharmacy. After the pharmacy´s moving to the Theatergasse (nowadays the “Seeapotheke”) the house functioned as a domicile for clothes and fashion shops.