©
© Foto: Oberösterreich Tourismus GmbH/Robert Maybach: Gesellige Runde am Wolfgangsee
Gruppe junger Menschen auf einem Steg am Wolfgangsee

08. Catering House

Gmunden, Oberösterreich, Österreich

Catering House since 1808
In it the taverns Zum Grünen Baum", "Zum Hofwirt" and "Hubertus"

The house has existed since 1674. Around 1744 it was the weaver´s hostel. Since 1808 it has been a catering house. At first it located the tavern “Zum Grünen Baum”, since 1865 the tavern “Zum Hofwirt”. In 1935 the house changed ownership to the family Salfinger and was called “Hubertus”. In late 1975 the tavern closed down and was no longer used as a catering house. Later, Ernst Grabner operated an antiquarian bookshop in it. Today it is used as a dwelling.

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


08. Catering House
Badgasse 4
4810 Gmunden

We speak the following languages

German

powered by TOURDATA