©
© Foto: Oberösterreich Tourismus GmbH/Robert Maybach: Gesellige Runde am Wolfgangsee
Gruppe junger Menschen auf einem Steg am Wolfgangsee

07. Town House

Gmunden, Oberösterreich, Österreich

First mentioned in a document in 1454
Different merchants and bakers as owner during the 19th century

 This house was first mentioned in a document in 1454. At the end of the 16th century it belonged to a protestant priest. In the 19th century it was owned by different painter families, since 1859 the merchant family “Kemmetmüller”, then owned by the baker family “Pürstinger” and “Rührlinger”, renovated in 2020

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


07. Town House
Badgasse 6
4810 Gmunden

We speak the following languages

German

powered by TOURDATA