24. Town House
Belonged to different tailor, shoemaker and watchmaker families
Home to the office of the "Collegiality"
Records for this house date back to the year 1640. It belonged to different tailor and shoemaker families, since 1833 it belonged to the watchmaker Kaspar Herwerth, since 1883 to the watchmaker family Schäfler, since 1889 to the married couple Thalhamer, since 1894 to the watchmaker family Weigl, since 1914 to Heinrich
Ebert. As the inscription on the building reveals, an insurance company named “Collegiality” had its office here.