House of the skippers, helmsmen and captains since 1623
Defile-master-house since 1829
The building functioned as a home to the Traunsee skippers, the helmsmen and captains since 1623. Latter operated the shipping from lake Traunsee downstream the river Traun. As of 1829 it was home to the defile-master. In the 2nd half of the 20th century it housed several famous fishmonger shops: Erricher and Fish War.