©
© Foto: Oberösterreich Tourismus GmbH/Robert Maybach: Gesellige Runde am Wolfgangsee
Gruppe junger Menschen auf einem Steg am Wolfgangsee

40. Sgraffiti-House

Gmunden, Oberösterreich, Österreich

First mentioned in 1576 know as "Bäckerhaus"

The house was first mentioned in 1576. Its first owner was the baker Ernst Lerer. For centuries the bakery trade has been practiced there. That´s why it was called the “Bäckerhaus”. In 1997 a Sgraffiti-façade was unveiled. During the 1920s the delicacy store Lettner was located here, during the 1950s and 1960s the milk store Spitzer and the barber Grabenberger. It is home to the gallery “422” which has been owned by Margund Lössl since 1997.

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


40. Sgraffiti-House
Linzer Straße 3
4810 Gmunden

We speak the following languages

German

powered by TOURDATA