61. Villa Toscana
Built in 1869/70 by order of Maria Antonia of Tuscany.
Redesigned after the First World War by Margarete Stonborough-Wittgenstein in the spirit of Art Nouveau
Villa Toscana was built in 1869/70. The estate is located on the Toscana peninsula directly next to the Ort country castle. It was built by order of the Grand Duchess of Toscana Maria Antonia. After the end of the First World War, it was remodelled in the spirit of Art Nouveau by order of Margarete Stonborough-Wittgenstein. In 1975 it came into the possession of the province of Upper Austria through purchase.