21. Catholic Vicarage
At this location since the 14th century, extended to this present size 1588
The vicarage has been at this location next to the catholic town church since the 14th century. It was extended around 1588 presenting the distinctive large building as seen today. Some rooms still have the original baroque arched roofs with stucco ornament. The last renovation of the building, the vicarage garden and chapel was in 2020.