Snowshoe Trail Dachstein-Hai
Explore the Dachstein-Hai in winter!
From the mountain station of the Dachstein-Krippenstein cable car starting the trail leads first along the ski slope direction chair lift valley station. The secure ski room you leave after crossing the lift track at the top.
You can explore the small Krippenstein ice cave on your own when the snow conditions are reasonable. Approx. 50 m after the ice cave, you walk about 20 minutes north-east a slightly oblique hillside along to the finish: Dachstein-Hai.
The return trip is the same path.
The trail is marked with posts and yellow signs, labeled "Dachstein-Hai".
Experience the 360° panorama tour, Krippenstein/Obertraun ...
mountain rescue: 140
* Salzburg - Highway A1 – Exit Thalgau – Bad Ischl – 25 km to Obertraun
* Vienna - Highway A1 – Exit Regau – Bad Ischl – Obertraun
* Villach - exit Golling or St. Martin - Richtung Gosau - Obertraun
* Graz - Liezen - Bad Aussee - Obertraun - Obertraun
By train: www.oebb.at and www.westbahn.at
* Vienna: Railway station Vienna West – Attnang Puchheim - Steinach Irdning
* Salzburg: Salzburg – Attnang Puchheim – Bad Ischl – Obertraun
- Parking space: 300
- Parking area for disabled: 5
- Bus parking space: 10
- Early winter
- Deep winter
Please get in touch for more information.