First mentioned as the bakery “Bäckerhaus in der Gschütt” in the 14. century.
In 1820 the founder of the “St. Florian Musikkapelle” bought the inn and bakery.
Meanwhile also a grocery shop and butcher, it is since then in the possession of the Danninger – Koppler family. Directly situated beneath the “Stift St. Florian”, the country inn “Landgasthof zur Kanne” is part of the Austrian inn culture.
- Number of beds: 30
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for single travelers
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for business travelers
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
Please get in touch for more information.