A place to get back in touch with yourself. Relax and unwind!
Enjoying yourself is a lot less stressful than a long day at work. Practice relaxing and unwinding at the Brucknergut.
The four-sided farm is a witness of days gone by, when people were provided with warmth and conviviality by a fire and a good cup of tea. Warm your spirits with the welcoming ambience of our home and listen to the fruit trees as they talk their fruit into ripening!
A morning walk will reveal the full beauty of this region near Linz, which helped to inspire Anton Bruckner's enchanting symphonies. Art and cultural events in and around Linz will receive you with open arms, while the variety of the landscape will inspire you to enjoy walks which delight all of the senses.
- Number of rooms: 2
- Number of beds: 4
- number Persons (to): 7
- number Holiday Appartement: 1
- Doubleroom: 5
- Wifi (free of charge)
- Homemade products
- Number of seminar room/s: 1
- Largest seminar room: 80m²
- Largest seminar room: 20 Persons
- Transfer (airport, train station, ...)
- Newspaper service
- Breakfast service
- Center: 2 km
- Train station: 5 km
- Airport: 12 km
- Exit: 3 km
- Bus station: 2 km
- Pool: 5 km
- Lake: 12 km
- Pond: 12 km
- Restaurant: 1 km
- Ski lift: 70 km
- opened daily
- Single room: From € 61,00 (per person/night)
- Doubleroom: From € 40,50 (per person/night)
- Suitable for groups
- Suitable for single travelers
- Suitable for allergy sufferers
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for business travelers
- Suitable for seminars
- Room / apartment available for non-smokers
Please get in touch for more information.