Our family-owned inn is located right next to the Gothic parish church.
The Schwechaterhof, the original beer inn in Steyr.
Located directly next to the Gothic parish church, the Schwechaterhof, the inn founded in 1805, is run by the third generation of the Pötzl family.
The name Schwechater stands for beer tradition in Austria and therefore also in the center of our culinary offer.
7 guest rooms with shower, WC, SAT-TV, telephone and W-Lan.
- Number of rooms: 7
- Number of beds: 13
- Single room: 2
- Doubleroom: 4
- Multiple bedroom: 1
- Wifi (free of charge)
- Toilet facility
- Number of seminar room/s: 1
- Largest seminar room: 120 Persons
- Center: Near by
- Shopping possibility: Near by
From Vienna: Exit Haag
From Salzburg: Exit Sattledt
From Graz: Via the Pyhrnautobahn - exit Spital/Pyhrn
From Linz: Exit "Steyr - Enns West"
Via Linz or St. Valentin
Nearest airport: (37 km away)
blue danube airport Linz
Flughafenstraße 1, 4063 Hörsching
- Parking space: 431
- Charging point for e-bikes (free of charge)
Tue - Sat: 9.30 am - 12 midnight
Sun: 9.00 am - 2 pm
hot food: 11.00 am - 10.00 pm
- Single room: From € 67,00 (per person/night)
- Doubleroom: From € 49,00 (per person/night)
- Multiple bedroom: From € 39,00 (per person/night)
- Bett+Bike ADFC
- KHS (small historic cities)
- Bike friendly host
- Business Class Steyr
- Genussland Oberösterreich – Land of Flavours
Suitable for wheelchairs: Not all of the legally stipulated ÖNORM are complied with. In principle, this object is suitable for wheelchairs and no assistance is necessary.
- Entrance to the building
+43 7252 53067
+43 7252 477054
Mr Wolfgang Pötzl
Legal contact informationSchwechaterhof