Heritage Boutique Apartments
Spend an unforgettable holiday at one of our 5 unique boutique apartments in the center of the imperial city Bad Ischl. Enjoy the historical atmosphere, but also a modern kitchen, bathroom and comfortable bed. The historical house has been lovingly renovated in 2020, each apartment is individually decorated.
- pantry kitchens with fridge, dishwasher, microwave with baking function
- new bathroom with walk-in shower
- historic beds with modern frames and hotel mattress
We will endeavor to welcome you personally, but also have a key safe just in case.
You have the apartment all to yourself. In addition, you can relax in the common room (the salon), enjoy the common area balcony on the 1st floor and the garden. We make sure to prefer sustainable and local products to make a difference both in the region and globally.
We are a small family business consisting of me, Monika, and my two children Martha and Kamal. I am a former teacher, Kamal works at Katrin (a local attraction) and Martha supports us from Vienna. Together, we aim to ensure that you have a wonderful stay!
- number Holiday Appartement: 5
- number Persons (from): 2
- number Persons (to): 4
- Size (From): 26,00 m2
- Size (to): 59,00 m2
- Coffee mashine
- Water boiler
- Wifi (free of charge)
- (electric) Cooker
- Dishes available
- Blankets available
- Bedcovers available
- Garden / Patio
- Bicycle parking (lockable)
- Without board
Bad Ischl is known for the summer residence of emperor Franz Joseph and Sisi – but there’s so much more! This Salzkammergut jewel, European Cultural Capital in 2024, offers a variety of activities for all ages and tastes – be it cultural, nature or adventure. The imperial villa and the city center can be explored by foot, further local attractions can easily be reached by public transport, bike or car.
The apartment is located in Bad Ischl’s center, you can also get around by public transport or bike:
- Travel to Hallstatt by train and boat in only 35 min (a lovely view of the lake town as you float towards it and no parking chaos!)
- The bus stop Salzburgerstasse is right in front of the apartment
- The Bad Ischl train station is within 850 m (11 min by foot)
- A pubic parking lot is also within walking distance, at 8 max. EUR/day
- 4S Edelweiss
- Bett+Bike ADFC
- Austrian Private Landlords' Association
- Privatvermieterverband OÖ
- Room / apartment available for non-smokers
Please get in touch for more information.
4820 Bad Ischl
Phone +43 660 1893306
Mrs Monika Feichtinger
Legal contact informationMag. Feichtinger Monika
AT-4820 Bad Ischl