Bake donuts in the Erlach mill
5310 Tiefgraben am Mondsee
Vogelsangstraße 33, 5310 Tiefgraben am Mondsee
Tour through the mill and bakery Erlachmühle
Every Tuesday from May to September 2017 at 4 pm
August Wieneroither the head miller and baker of the house takes you through our mill. Our records were first documented in 1416.
It is the only active mill in the whole of MondSeeLand, where high-quality cereals are ground to flour. You will be introduced to all the processes of production - from the grain to the daily freshly made wood oven bread.
You can see: grain mill, household power station, wood oven bakery
From 15:00 onwards farmers' bats are baked on the open fire (only in the case of good weather), the Snack station is open from 2 pm, closed on Wednesday
For groups by arrangement!
The guided tour lasts about 45 minutes in the mill in Mondsee-Irrsee in the Salzkammergut.
- 11.08.2020 / 15:00 - 17:00
- 18.08.2020 / 15:00 - 17:00
- 25.08.2020 / 15:00 - 17:00
- 01.09.2020 / 15:00 - 17:00
- 08.09.2020 / 15:00 - 17:00
- 15.09.2020 / 15:00 - 17:00
- 22.09.2020 / 15:00 - 17:00
- 29.09.2020 / 15:00 - 17:00
- Free entry
- Suitable for kids (5 - 14 Year)
Please get in touch for more information.